After two challenging and gloomy years of pandemic, the World is eager to open up for the happy and joyful Season. And now it is that Special time of the year, where we meet family and friends with good cheer!
While the faithful are preparing for the Lord’s coming as baby Jesus once again, the World is preparing to rejoice in cheerfulness once again !
As the magic of Christmas fills the air, the colors of Christmas decorations, the jingles of the bells, the creativity of Christmas cribs, the brightness of Christmas stars and lights, the laughter of the children and the inviting smell of Cakes and Wine spreads everywhere…
The magic of Christmas never ends when you’re in the company of your beloved family and friends!
Therefore we, the Executive Committee of KONCAB would like to celebrate the Christmas Season and invite all our members to a fun-filled “Christmas Tree” program in the evening from 6.30 pm on Sunday, 19th December 2021 at the Konkan Samudai Bhavan, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore. There will be lots of fun with cake & wine, fun games, music, dance, food and much more…
Book your tickets before 18th December (Rs.300/- for adults, and Rs.200/- for children from 5 to 10 years, Complimentary for children below 5 years). Limited seats only. Hurry…
This time we are having crib competition for you. Make some fantabulous cribs and win exciting prizes.
Request Koncab members to take part in this crib competition.
Rules for the competition:
1. The competition is open to all members.
2. Only 1 entry per home.
3. You will have to make a beautiful video of your crib and send it to us by the 16th of December. Which will then be used for online voting on Facebook. The same video will also be projected during Christmas Tree program for audience opinion. The duration of the video should not be more than 20 seconds.
4. Judges decision will be final.
5. Last date to send in your entry will be the 14th of December.
6. Assessment will be on 16th and 17th of December.
6. Participants must be present when the judges arrive for assessment.
7. Let family members stand near the crib while taking the video.
All are welcome to Christmas Tree Program…
Contact Kon-cab Committee Members to book your tickets.
Wear on your best attire in Red, Green or White and please come with your family and friends to be a part of this fun filled evening. Let’s Jingle and Mingle !